Haunted HuntingburgOctober 12 & 13
Haunted Huntingburg is Friday, October 12 and Saturday, October 13, 2018.
Friday, October 12, 2018 –
(All times listed in Eastern Time Zone)
Haunted Huntingburg Presents: MONSTERS, MADNESS, & MAYHEM
7:30 pm to 10:30 pm Haunted Trail
Join us if you dare for a frightening experience along the “Monsters, Madness, & Mayhem” Haunted Trail. Mature Audience Recommended.
To guarantee getting through the Haunted Trail before it closes, be in line by 10 p.m. Eastern Time at Niehaus Park or 9:50 p.m. at Salem Church on that Saturday, October 12.
The “Monsters, Madness, & Mayhem,” Haunted Trail takes place from 7:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
Day of Purchase of tickets is also available. By purchasing in advance, you will be able to speed up the line process.
While the trail is at Niehaus Park, the parking location is at Salem Church where individuals will be then transported to Niehaus Park. Salem Church is located at 202 East 4th Street, Huntingburg, IN 47542.
Ticket cost: $10 / person
Saturday, October 13, 2018 –
11:00 am to 7:00 pm HAUNTED HUNTINGBURG BLUES FESTIVAL
- Head to the newly constructed Market Street Park in downtown Huntingburg right next to 4th Street for the Haunted Huntingburg Blues Festival with events taking place from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. and a free outdoor family movie beginning at 8 p.m.
Bourbon/ Spirits, Craft Beer, & Wine Vendors / Sampling Booths
Food Trucks / Vendors
The VIP Lounge
There will be amazing blues ensembles all-day long with Boscoe France closing as the headliner. Here is the music lineup (all times Eastern):
11:00 a.m. to Noon: Birdland Blues
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Eddie Rasche
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Hog Maw
3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Amazing Soul Crackers
5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: Boscoe France
OFS Brands Presents: The VIP LOUNGE
VIP tickets allow you entry to the Blues Festival and VIP Lounge all day. The VIP Lounge is located at Huntingburg Old Town Hall and its back porch, featuring comfortable OFS Furniture to sit back and enjoy the blues ensembles. Two top shelf specialty cocktails are included with the tickets as well as a shot glass, hors d’oeuvres, and access to the top shelf specialty cash bar.
There are only a limited quantity of VIP Tickets available – Buy your tickets today before they are sold out!
- Located on stage after the blues festival, we invite all families to join us for the FREE outdoor family movie showing of the film “Coco“ projected on the large screen.
Admission into the Haunted Huntingburg Blues Festival:
- VIP Pre-sale $30 / person, On-site Day of $40 / person
- Sampling Admission (needed if you would like to partake in adult beverages) – $10 / person
- Designated Driver or Under 21 admission – $5 / person
- Family Admission – $10 / family
- This ticket price allows all immediate family members to receive the “Designated Driver / Under 21” admission. Individual family members that are over 21 years old, can upgrade to a “Sampling Admission” at $5 more per person and can then partake in alcoholic beverages.
- Children Aged 6 and under are free
In order to pay for the great line-up of bands and additional festival costs, I hope you understand where we have to charge for an admission into the festival. This is a non-profit event where the goal is to bring culture and quality of life to the community and encourage visitors to Huntingburg. We hope you enjoy!
Other Events Outside of Market Street Park but still downtown
All weekend – Fall Harvest Days on Downtown 4th Street
4th Street Huntingburg shops will be having sidewalk sales, fall deals, and some fun treats/refreshments. Many stores will be having extended hours for this day!
Saturday from 2 pm to 4pm – Trick-OR-Treat with the Merchants
4th Street Crawl-o-ween
- Starting Friday Sept 28, to Saturday, Oct 13 stop by the downtown stores listed to search for a hidden item. Once that hidden item is found receive a stamp inside your passport (available at participating stores). Any purchases will be documented inside your passport, once all stores have been visited fill out entries (from your passport) and leave at the last participating store you visit. For a great prize drawing you choose, either go for the “visit” drawing (up to $100 value) or for the purchase drawing ( up to $150 value), accumulating purchases must be a minimum of $50 to enter. Drawing will close at 1pm Saturday Oct 13, winner will be announced at Haunted Huntingburg at 5pm. Have fun with Haunted Huntingburg’s First shop Crawl- 4th Street Crawl-O-Ween!
“At the Old Haunted House” Story Book Walk
- Presented by Huntingburg Public Library, take a walk down 4th street and read as “At the Old Haunted House” story progresses on the windows of Huntingburg’s Historic 4th Street.
Saturday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pumpkin Painting
- The Art Factory will be hosting pumpkin painting during the same hours of the Blues Festival. Located only a block away, this is a great activity for families to partake in!
Saturday, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Teen Outback Family Costume Party & Hayride
- This is a FREE event for the entire family, featuring games, crafts, and costume judging.
- Categories for costume judging: scariest, funniest, prettiest, & most original
- Hayride through the Park
- At the Teen Outback, enjoy music, computers, iPads, Xbox, Wii dance, carpet ball, pool tables, Skeeball, Pile Up, air hockey, and concession food and drinks.
- This event is sponsored by the Huntingburg Youth Board.