Haunted Huntingburg Presents zombie Bites & BluesSaturday, October 10
Haunted Huntingburg is Saturday, October 12, 2019.
– Saturday, October 12, 2019 –
11:00 am to 7:00 pm HAUNTED HUNTINGBURG BLUES FESTIVAL
- Head to the newly constructed Market Street Park in downtown Huntingburg, right next to 4th Street, for the Haunted Huntingburg Blues Festival. Events taking place from 11 AM until 7 PM Eastern, with a free outdoor family movie beginning at 8 p.m!
Beer & Wine: Pours and Limited sampling
Food Trucks / Vendors
Kids Zone – Inflatables & Games
The VIP Lounge: Bourbon, Spirits & Cash Bar
There will be amazing blues ensembles all-day long with Boscoe France closing as the headliner. Here is the music lineup (all times Eastern):
11:00 a.m. to Noon: Birdland Blues
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Hog Maw
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: King Bee and The Stingers
3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Bleu Phonque
5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: Boscoe France
OFS Brands Presents: The VIP LOUNGE
VIP tickets allow you entry to the Blues Festival and VIP Lounge all day. The VIP Lounge is located at Huntingburg’s Old Town Hall and its back porch, featuring comfortable OFS Furniture to sit back and enjoy the blues ensembles. Two top shelf specialty cocktails are included with the tickets as well as a complimentary tumbler, a light tasting menu from Mama T’s Italian, and access to the top shelf specialty cash bar. This year we are also partnering with Huntingburg’s newest craft brewery, Yard Goat Artisian Ales, who’ll be serving samples of their finest brews inside the VIP Lounge.
There are only a limited quantity of VIP Tickets available – Buy your tickets today before they are sold out!
8:00 pm FREE Outdoor Family Movie: “Hotel Transylvania 3”
- Located on stage after the blues festival, we invite all families to join us for the FREE outdoor movie screening of the family friendly film Hotel Transylvania 3 projected on the large screen.
Admission into the Haunted Huntingburg Blues Festival:
- VIP Pre-sale $35 / person, On-site Day of $40 / person
- VIP admission provides admission into the event, access to indoor and outdoor private seating areas in Old Town Hall, two complimentary cocktails, access to a cash bar pouring top-shelf bourbon, and food catered by Mama T’s Italian Restaurant (served between 4 and 6PM ET)
- Sampling Admission (21 and over) – $10 / person
- Sampling Admission provides admission into the event, a complimentary gift at the door, and access to limited samples of beer and wine from our participating Indiana wineries and breweries
- General Admission (all ages, no free samples) – $5 / person
- General Admission provides access to people of all ages, and is perfect for those that may not be interested in sampling, but still may want to purchase a beer or glass of wine while enjoying the day.
- Family Admission – $15 / family
- Family Admission provides entry for all immediate family members to receive General Admission (see details above) to the event. Individual family members that are over 21 years old, can upgrade to a “Sampling Admission” at $5 more per person.
- Children age 6 and under are free!!
In order to pay for the great line-up of bands and additional festival costs, I hope you understand where we have to charge for an admission into the festival. This is a non-profit event where the goal is to bring culture and quality of life to the community and encourage visitors to Huntingburg. We hope you enjoy!
Other Events Outside of Market Street Park but still downtown
All weekend – Fall Harvest Days on Downtown 4th Street
4th Street Huntingburg shops will be having sidewalk sales, fall deals, and some fun treats/refreshments. Select stores will be having extended hours for this day!
Saturday from 2pm to 4pm – Trick-OR-Treat with the Merchants
Participating Stores on 4th Street: Bean To Sprout, Greentree, Around the Corner, Gehlhausen’s Flowers & Gifts, Serendipity Fibers, & The Downtown Emporium. Children are encouraged to walk the downtown street entering these participating stores in costume for a halloween treat.
Friday, September 27- Saturday October 12 – 4th Street Crawl-O-Ween
Starting Friday Sept 27, to Saturday, Oct 12 stop by the downtown stores listed to search for a hidden item. Once that hidden item is found receive a stamp inside your passport (available at participating stores). Any purchases will be documented inside your passport, once all stores have been visited fill out entries (from your passport) and leave at the last participating store you visit. For a great prize drawing you choose, either go for the “visit” drawing (up to $100 value) or for the purchase drawing ( up to $150 value), accumulating purchases must be a minimum of $50 to enter. Drawing will close at the end of the music fest Saturday Oct 12, winner will be contacted. Have fun with Haunted Huntingburg’s 2nd annual shop Crawl- 4th Street Crawl-O-Ween! Participating stores: Bean To Sprout, GreenTree, Around the Corner, Gehlhausen’s Flowers & Gifts, Lush Esthetics and Boutique, & The Downtown Emporium
“At the Old Haunted House” Story Book Walk
- Presented by Huntingburg Public Library, take a walk down 4th street and read as “At the Old Haunted House” story progresses on the windows of Huntingburg’s Historic 4th Street.